Total Pageviews

Thursday 2 October 2014

A beautiful day

August was the time the barbecues came out, water fights ensued and most excitingly, wedding bells rang!
I was honoured when I got to shoot a wedding quite a while ago on the 28th of August so I want to share a little bit of the experience with you all. Now wedding photography is no joke. You capture a couples big day and don't get the 'reshoots' that most campaigns and adverts require. Kudos to you professional wedding photographers out there! I must admit I was panicking inside haha but it was so much fun and the couple have allowed their detail shots to be blogged.
















The wedding was a nice intimate affair and the bride and groom both looked amazing! Can't show their pictures for privacy and religious reasons so you will have to take my word for it ;).

Sanah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment