Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 September 2014

London Fashion Weekend

My first catwalk and Canon 360 experience, overwhelming excitement and a whole lot of picture taking.


I was one of the lucky load of people to be chosen to photograph a catwalk show at London Fashion Weekend thanks to Canon Student Network! 


We all had to meet at the One Aldwych hotel (fancyy) to get a little talk on fashion photography from a fashion photographer (came in a little late so missed the introductions) and sign the forms to say we won't sell the images etc. 

We then walked a couple of minutes to Somerset house to get our places in the photographers pit and change our camera settings before the show started.




People taking their seats for the show

Angela Scanlon hosted the show-stylishly of course- before the main catwalk started.


After the show we got to have a go at the Canon 360 experience where we had to put on 3D glasses and got to live the life of a model for a couple of minutes! I went from sitting in a taxi to walking on the runway it was so cool! Also, while I was seeing myself in hair and makeup, the Canon team pretended to do my makeup giving me a true 4D experience.


That wraps up a rundown of my day at LFWend! I had such an amazing time and would love to do it again. As for the fashion show, I will do two separate blogs with two catwalk looks on each as we shot four shows the clothes were just beautiful!

Sanah xx





No comments:

Post a Comment