Total Pageviews

Friday 26 September 2014

LFWend Catwalk Part 2

Hi everyone!

Continued from my last post, here are the last two looks that came down the catwalk at London Fashion Weekend. I loved a lot more looks from these two trends and again they are wearable for different occasions.

JUNGLE FEVER

This trend- as expected- featured an array of dark greens and browns with splashes of bright colour here and there. I love the softness of the knitwear that has been given an edgy twist with some structured leather pieces. Perfect Jungle trek wear for the stylish haha.















FAIRY TALE ENDING

This trends was my absolute favourite! I love all things girly most of the time and this trend brought out a lot of the fairy tale vibe with the lace, volume, and a nod to red riding hood with the cape which is my favourite. The dresses were so pretty I really liked the little 'bounce' that the material gave.















That was my experience wrapped up in 3 different posts I hope you all enjoyed it! This was one of the best days I've ever had and I loved going over it to share it with you :)




Sanah xx


*These images may not be used or distributed without my permission*

No comments:

Post a Comment