Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 September 2014

Liebster Award

I have to admit, my blogging schedule is the most awful thing ever. Nothing more to say to that. So I recently just saw that the beautiful Shameema nominated me for the Leibster Award! Thanks for the nomination :D


The rules are as follows:

Make sure to link back to the blogger(s) that nominated you.
Answer all of the questions provided from blogger that nominated you.
Nominate 11 bloggers of your choice, who have under 200 followers.
Create 11 questions of your own, for the bloggers you nominate to answer.


What brings a smile to your face on a gloomy day?
Having a nice hot cup of tea and a book or blog to read. Ultimate comfort on those days is the one!

If you had a chance to have a sneak peek into your future, would you take it? and why?
Yes, I am a very curious person so if the opportunity to learn something about myself arises I would never say no which isn't always a good thing haha.

Lipstick or lipgloss?
Lipstick

Kindle/Kobo or Actual books? why?
Nothing can beat an actual book. I just love the smell of books and I like how the condition of a book I keep shows how much I loved the story. (the tattier it is, the more well loved it is lol)

Celebrity Crush?
Recently it's been Theo James. I like little imperfections lol

Favourite make up brand?
Current favourite is Estee Lauder. Double wear Light does things to my skin that makes ma haapyyy

Favourite country/Island?
Haven't been anywhere except Pakistan sadly but I would love to visit Santorini, Greece because it just looks so cute with the little houses in the cliffs.

Your usual first thoughts upon waking up?
Man I wanna go back to sleep lool

one word to describe yourself?
Awkward. I'm just so socially awkward at times lol

Colours or Black white? why?
Black and white. Everything just looks so much more dramatic to me in black and white.

funny or pretty? 
Funny. A friend that can make me laugh is a friend for life.


My questions:

If anything was possible for a day, what would you go out and do?
If a movie was made about your life, which famous person would you want to would play your character?
Favourite make up look?
Say the purge actually happened, what would be your crime?
Sweet or savoury?
Summer or winter?
What's your biggest fear?
What's your best childhood memory?
If you were stranded on an Island, what would be the three things that you take?
What do you prefer to define more? Eyes or lips?
Photography or film? Why?

I am still new to the blogging world so I don't have 11 people to tag so I nominate Sidra and Shohada.

No comments:

Post a Comment